Monday 20 April 2015

17'th thing I'd like to share - D.Gray-man

Anime lover, who doesn't know D.Gray-man?
It's an anime adopted from the great manga by Katsura Hoshino. 
The plot is about a young boy that cursed by his adopted father to have the ability to see the soul of  demons. This young boy is trained to be an exorcist at Blackorder organization. 

D.Gray-man Anime
It is one of my top-three anime. I have preference for action, historical, comedy genres of Anime. The plot is really good, Hoshino-sensei is really good at placing the humorous part and the drawing is neat. The same goes for the anime, it's a bit different from the manga but never really goes out of the plot. Her characters are all charming! Especially the males >///<

D.Gray-man Manga and Original Drawing of Katsura Hoshino-sensei
 I love all her characters! My most favourite one is Lavi Bookman. He's the mature, clever, playboy, silly, but you can count on him type (totally my type ;)). I would say the story is really original, since I have never read another like this one. I've read the manga 3 times, and watched the anime around 5 or 6 times. I really love her work! 
Lavi Bookman

Sadly, rumoured is Hoshino-sensei currently having a bad health that she cannot continue her manga immediately. I am very looking forward for the continuation of the manga. It's on the critical part now. Hope Hoshino-sensei will recover soon and be able to make manga again *praying*

So, this post ends here!
Hope the D.Gray-man fandom will grow bigger with this post, and let me know if you are one of its fans! :) 
Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment