Friday 10 April 2015

12th thing I'd like to share - It's Saturday!

Good morning people! Rise and shine!
I decided this morning would be the first morning for me to start my new routine.

My day started with reading an article about how to be a young successful woman. Here I list 5 of what I have read just now:
1. Make clear goals (long term and short term)
2. Believe in yourself (focus on your goals)
3. Respect others (you need others to be able to move on)
4.Be dedicated and organised (make to do list to keep track)
5. Say no (again, focus on your goals)
I read it from Bloglovin! Such a nice way to start a day.

So, I have done those things back in my early years of university. Now I'll start with new goals so, new routine!

Also, today I'll meet my friend, mei, who is currently a famous blogger, read here japobsganbare.blogspot.com
we will go to Paskal Hypersquare, and I'll tell you what we do today later!
Have a great day!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment