Sunday 12 April 2015

13th thing I'd like to share - Workout!

Hey people!
I've just added simple workout to everyday tasks list. 
Yeah, I finally realize workout is necessary. Reasons? I want a FLAT belly and SHAPED legs.
I'm trying to get it into my routine, slowly of course. What I meant is, I'm not a living-a-healthy-life person, and I have stopped working out about 1 or 2 years already. So I only do some light and simple workout in a small cycles first.

SNSD Members 

Have you heard of SNSD? Of course you know them, maybe you're one of their fans. I'm not their fans but yeah, I enjoy some of their songs occasionally. Being their fans or not, you must have realized their slim figure yet how they managed to dance energetically and follow their tight schedules. They do lots of workout to maintain their health and shapes, not forgetting diet :)


Well, I'm not an easily fat person, but yes, my belly RARELY flat. What I want is a REALLY flat belly, not the type of flat on the center but bulging diaphragm. So, about legs, I do research about how SNSD work their legs. And I found the same exercise from some videos. It is called SNSD 5-3-2 rules if I'm not mistaken. Here I'll give you link of the videos. Watch here:

Now, about belly exercise, I found out simple yoga could give you flat belly if you do it frequently. I do these poses for about 5 times per pose.



If you want to know more about the proper exercises, go to this site, it is my source: 

1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!

    yoga for flat stomach and slim thighs
    http://valourvogue.blogspot.com/2015/04/13th-thing-id-like-to-share-workout.html

    ReplyDelete