Saturday 18 April 2015

16th thing I'd like to share - Lucid Dream

A couple days ago, I experience a heavy lucid dream. Lucid dream is a dream where one is aware that he/she is dreaming. It is said that it can be trained but I don't know anything about that. From this post, I only wanted to share.

The day I had the lucid dream is a happy day, but also a tiring day. I felt tired for unknown reason and it happened from 4 p.m. So I took a nap. Woke up on 6 p.m. and do activities until 11 p.m.


I went to sleep in a good mood, but weirdly I have a bad dream. Maybe I do have some deep thinking without realizing, it is said that dream reflects what's on mind, right? :)

Okay, back to the dream. The first time I went to sleep, I have a dream involving a vampire story, so I struggled to wake up. Funny thing is, I have to wake up three time until I were truly awake, but I do know that I am still dreaming before I truly awake. This is lucid dream.

It happened two times until I am in a deep sleep. And the dream continue until I woke up the next morning. It truly is a tiring sleep. I awoke in a bad state, my body was limp and my eyes felt heavy so I went asleep again but I don't remember what I dream of that morning :)

Have you ever experience lucid dream?
I will be very happy if you want to share or comment on this post! 
Love,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment