Tuesday 29 May 2012

3rd thing I'd like to share - Musician

Anyone, know YUI? Yep, her real name is Yoshioka Yui. She's been my idol for almost 4 years :) I don't know why but I really loves her songs. I don't really understand the lyrics but somehow, I just love it. Here's my list of favorite songs of hers :
1. Feel My Soul
2. Crossroad
3. Life
4. CHE.R.RY
5. Winter Hot Music
6. Good-bye Days
7. Laugh Away
8. Summer Song
9. Why Me
Her other songs are awesome, but these songs I write above is the most played songs by me :)
Always wishing that I could play guitar like her hahah. By the way, I heard she loves THE BEATLES. She got me because I'm a fan of The Beatles too. She titled some of her albums from The Beatles' song titles.
Here's some picture of hers I really like :






No comments:

Post a Comment