Wednesday 13 June 2012

4th thing I'd like to share - A Random Day

So I went for a walk with a friend of mine on Saturday the 9th. We went to Ciwalk or Cihampelas Walk at Bandung (where I'm living my life right now). My friend ask me to accompany her searching for flat shoes. Walking around, we end up at "Payless" and I got my eyes set for some shoes. Here's the picture :
For the first and fourth picture, guess I'm influenced by an old film called "Candy Candy" and dunno why, I just started to like these kind-of-like-nun's-shoes. I tried them on and I like them, too bad I don't take picture of them .__.
The second and third picture, of course, BOOTS. I always love boots and they both look great on me and again I don't take picture. But really, if I have extra money, I'd like to buy them ;))


That day, I bought two pieces of tank-tops. I've got a lot of tank-tops on my hand but they all are plain tops. This time I bought yeah, one floral and one laces (God I love floral and laces tops but I have only some of them on my closet). Here are the pictures :


Okay, this post end here :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment