Thursday 16 April 2015

15th thing I'd like to share - Trip to Kawah Putih

Heyya, I know I'm supposed to be writing my dissertation, but I'm in a block (yeah I use the term writer-block). Seriously I have many things I needed to be done but I do not have the interest in doing them.

Let's just write a post about my trip to Kawah Putih this year.
Kawah Putih is a destination spot for those who are nature enthusiast. It is located in the south of Bandung, West Java. It is a beautiful crater lake. For more information, go to this link.


Here are some photos I took there:






I went with my family and we rented a  car to reach Kawah Putih. If you go there with travelling agents, word is that you need to pay for minivan that will take you from the parking spot and it cost a little plus you will need to wait for enough people to join the same car you're riding.
I don't find it too cold there, but the weather is quite unstable so I suggest you to bring umbrella and jacket. And also if you have a weak lung, it is better if you prepare a mask. Umbrella and mask are prepared by people there, but you have to pay for it of course. 



This post ends here. I hope you find it useful and helpful.
Love

xxx

1 comment: