Wednesday 13 June 2012

5th thing I'd like to share - Chinese New Year

Suddenly feel that I wanna share about this, Chinese New Year 2012! I spend the new year celebration with my beloved father, mother and my sisters. We went to Bali for 4 days and had fun there (a real fun). The journey begin from me travelling from Bandung to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport at Jakarta. It's 4-hours ride and so I decided to wear a comfort outfit.
I wore a tank-top with outwears. I chose this because you know, inside the airplane sometimes cold and apparently the outwears is a warm one. This reason also made me wear boots. For the thighs, I wore a neutral color jegging.
By the time we reached Bali, it's already night-time so we called it a day and straightly went to bed.
The next day which is the last day before new year changes, we went to a beach (I forgot the name of the beach) to play some games there and to the Turtle land, see Bali dance and a play of Rama-Shinta. Actually the weather and the traffic jams kinda spoiled our mood, but still we had so much fun. We spend the night having dinner at Jimbaran if I'm not mistaken. We had a seat at the beach, delicious dinner, and a band playing our songs (they're awesome). That day i wore this outfit :
It's my mother, me, and my sisters
Looks like this photo doesn't show exactly what I'm wearing but it's a floral dress. I love this dress and I wear it a lot.
So the first day of new year came and we decided to see a play (I forgot what the title is), had a lunch at a famous restaurant at Bali (again I forgot the name), went to a shopping district and Kuta beach, and at the end of the day, for the first time in my life, we went to a bar (yippee). I wore this for that day :

Last day at Bali, we went to Tanah Lot and another beach. Then we went to Monkey what-it's-called and oh yeah, I saw a LOT of monkeys and some of them are kinda scary. We also went to a shopping shop called "Krisna" and there I got a bag (I use it now as my college bag), two kinds of necklace, a rubics (until now I still can't find how it should be solved), a floral scarf and a blanket. Later on I'll post the photos of these things muahahhahaha. I wore a dress I bought the day before at Bali :

I got that blue hat at a hat-stand at the entrance to this place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment