Sunday 12 April 2015

14th thing I'd like to share - Cute Outfits/Summer/Spring/Part1

Exactly one week ago, I went back to my hometown to do some business. Okay, it involves my dissertation. I went back bringing some outfits, but I only managed to wear one outfit due to my health issue. If I'm asked, I haven't really consider what my style type is. I have tendency to just wear what I like, depends on what my mood is on that day. But, mostly I prefer cute, colorful outfit. I also like edgy, classic and vintage style. 

So here we are:

Top - VOS online shop (facebook) , Skort - Styledemoda (instagram), Bag - Bershka, Shoes - SOS

Top - VOS online shop (facebook) , Skort - Styledemoda (instagram), Bag - Bershka, Shoes - SOS
 I got my photos taken at a spot where my doctor's house is around there. And credits are to my talented beautiful mother, taken by her iPad mini. This one is taken in my house:

Top details : polkadot (I love polkadot!)

Top - VOS online shop (facebook) , Skort - Styledemoda (instagram), Bag - Bershka, Shoes - SOS

As a blogger, I found it is important to have a high resolution camera, which I always wanted one but unable to buy one until now. I don't remember how my savings were spent, okay I lied :)
Thinking about it, I found my money ran to fashion items (clothes, bags, shoes, and others), foods (YEP, I love food), and movies. I don't really like going to cinema to watch movie, I will blog about it later :) 

This post ends here. Love,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment